There’s a number of unique and romantic ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Sun Peaks–and the options go beyond chocolates and roses.
Below are a list of the specials starting at $2.99:
- Private horse drawn sleigh rides for $125. Available Feb. 14.
- Book a driver for a snowmobile tour and your sweetheart rides as a passenger for free. Available Feb. 14.
- Valentine’s Moonlight Snowshoe and S’mores for $39 (adult). Available Feb. 14.
- Three-course dinner at The Steakhouse for $42. Available Feb. 14.
- 30% off all adult merchandise at The Lemonade Stand. Available Feb. 11 – 14.
- Special room rate of $119 at the Coast Sundance Lodge. Available Feb. 14.
- Chocolate dipped strawberries and chocolate roses at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, starting from $2.99.
- Two tempting four-course romance Guys n’ Gals menus at Globe Cafe & Tapas for $45. Available Feb. 12 – 14.
- Couples photo session with Alpine Images for $75, including a 20-minute shoot and all edited images on a CD. Available Feb. 14.
- Enter to win a huge chocolate basket at Memories Restaurant when you order any steak off the menu. Available Feb. 11 – 14.
- Cozy up with a decadent five-layer chocolate cake and two small lattes for $10 at Vertical Juice Cafe and Deli. Available Feb. 14.
- Three-course Table d’Hote menu at the M-Room for two people for $79. Available Feb. 14.
- Four-course Table d’Hote menu at Mantles Restaurant for two people for $99. Available Feb. 14.