There’s a number of unique and romantic ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Sun Peaks–and the options go beyond chocolates and roses.
Below are a list of the specials starting at $2.99:
- Private horse drawn sleigh rides for $125. Available Feb. 14.
- Book a driver for a snowmobile tour and your sweetheart rides as a passenger for free. Available Feb. 14.
- Valentine’s Moonlight Snowshoe and S’mores for $39 (adult). Available Feb. 14.
- Three-course dinner at The Steakhouse for $42. Available Feb. 14.
- 30% off all adult merchandise at The Lemonade Stand. Available Feb. 11 – 14.
- Special room rate of $119 at the Coast Sundance Lodge. Available Feb. 14.
- Chocolate dipped strawberries and chocolate roses at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, starting from $2.99.
- Two tempting four-course romance Guys n’ Gals menus at Globe Cafe & Tapas for $45. Available Feb. 12 – 14.
- Couples photo session with Alpine Images for $75, including a 20-minute shoot and all edited images on a CD. Available Feb. 14.
- Enter to win a huge chocolate basket at Memories Restaurant when you order any steak off the menu. Available Feb. 11 – 14.
- Cozy up with a decadent five-layer chocolate cake and two small lattes for $10 at Vertical Juice Cafe and Deli. Available Feb. 14.
- Three-course Table d’Hote menu at the M-Room for two people for $79. Available Feb. 14.
- Four-course Table d’Hote menu at Mantles Restaurant for two people for $99. Available Feb. 14.
Help us bring you more local news
SPIN has been able to serve Sun Peaks as its sole news source for over 20 years thanks to the overwhelming support of our community. Join over 126 of your neighbours and become a monthly or yearly member so that we can continue to regularly publish the digital newsletters and stories our readers rely on.